BOOKMARKS

Hi! Today I want to tell you about BOOKMARKS.
There is no doubt that you can do bookmarks im browser, but most convenient is to do it online. You can access to your bookmarks anywhere and at any time. Let's explore some services, that'll help you to do that!

The first one is diigo.com. In addition to the usual bookmarks directory, you also get the opportunity to save small notes on the pages you visited and see the comments of the other members of the diigo community.

I also want to tell u about visual bookmarks. It is similar to the previous one, but it is more attractive to your eye. I am reffering to top-page.ru.

Let's try to do some bookmarks in practise :)

I want to use top-page.ru. This service is very simple and I'm sure u'll cope with it :)



I hope, it will be useful for you! Choose what u like more and make you life on the internet more covenient and colorful :)

Good luck!

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

MOBILE APPLICATIONS

PRESENTATION: CREATION & STOCK SERVICES

MOOCs